What is this tool?
Welcome to Griffith University
We want you to get the most out of your time at Griffith. However we know that “one size doesn’t fit all”. People are on different pathways and have different expectations of a university experience.
- What are your hopes and expectations?
- What is your idea of successful university education?
- Could there be more to a university experience than what you currently think?
Expectations@Griffith is a tool that will help you answer these important questions. Completing this exercise will help you engage with university in a way that works for you.
If this is your first visit to Expectations @Griffith:
- You may find it useful to take the brief guided tour in the Live Demo section of this site. Doing this will give you an overview of what’s involved and make you an informed user of the tool.
- You will better understand how to use this tool if you also work through the brief Introductory section: What is this tool?
If you have used Expectations@Griffith before:
- You can directly access any function that suits your current needs through the left hand menu. You can review your engagement profile, examine the resource directory or see how other students have gotten the most out of their time at Griffith University through the case studies.